Agnostic.com

9 7

LINK Armed Man Arrested Near Brett Kavanaugh's House | Time

There's something wrong with this story. Being near someone's house with the ability to kill someone does NOT equate to attempted murder, first of all. Second, why is this all sorts of hush hush??? 🤫🤫🤫

Does anyone have more info????

I'm turning Republican and calling bullshit. There's something SERIOUSLY off about this story AND especially the timing of this story. And if this is coming from Kavanagh and then through whatever law enforcement agencies, there's even more wrong than this making no sense.

Most of us have been alive long enough to know what attempted murder of political figures looks like. This isn't that. 🤔🤔🤔🤔

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

21 people die in a school shooting, not to mention hundreds before this: thoughts and prayers. A deranged person is stopped by a large professional security unit at a Justice’s home, never fired a shot, and suddenly Republicans want to spend millions of dollars to protect their SCOTUS majority from even a hint of violence. Makes me sick!! 🤮

Update from NBC News

WASHINGTON — An armed man was arrested overnight near the home of Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh after he called 911 on himself, law enforcement officials said Wednesday.

Officials say the man, identified as Nicholas John Roske, 26, was armed with a handgun, a knife, pepper spray and burglary tools. He was stopped a block from the justice’s house. And when police detained him, he said he was there to kill Kavanaugh, the officials said.

Deputy U.S. marshals spotted Roske — dressed in black and carrying a backpack and a suitcase — getting out of a cab in front of Kavanaugh's house shortly after 1 a.m. ET Wednesday, according to a criminal complaint. Roske looked at the officers and then started walking down the street and called 911 on himself, the complaint said.

Officials said the man called 911 and said that he had homicidal thoughts, that he had traveled from California to attack the justice and that he had a gun in his suitcase. He said the gun was unloaded and in a locked case. Officials said the man is from Simi Valley.

He was still on the phone with 911 when police showed up to arrest him, the complaint said.

Asked whether he was thinking clearly and understood what was happening, Roske replied: “I think I have a reasonable understanding, but I wouldn’t say I’m thinking clearly.”

Roske didn’t enter a plea to teh charge of attempted murder. He was order detained pending his next court appearance on June 22.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters that President Joe Biden "condemns the actions of this individual in the strongest terms and is grateful to law enforcement for quickly taking him into custody."

I ask where is this level of efficiency and caution when protecting schools!

And Kyle Rittenhouse murders 2 people in cold blood and cries and gets off

I figured out long ago the cops and criminal justice system have one set of rules for people on the left and another, more lenient set, for people on the right...

I wish him much success.

If someone was caught with a gun 3 blocks from my house ... believe me my name wouldn't be mentioned on the 11-oclock news.

Along the same lines, the media have been conspicuously silent about the suppression of information coming out of Uvalde. In one case, one of the relatives was intimidated by a man saying that Gov. Abbott sent him. Absolute silence about that incident on MSM.

I was wondering about the attempted murder charge since he never got near the punk ass bitch, unless they aren't telling the whole story.

They are not, he was caught because he called 911 on HIMSELF and told the police to come and get him

Five dollars will get ya ten if it turns out kkkavanaugh didn’t hire him.

I share your skepticism. It wouldn't be the first time that conservatives used a plant to discredit the left or Dems and generate sympathy for them or for their policies restricting civil liberties.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670588
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.