Agnostic.com

1 1

Is revenge a porridge best served cold? And is RT\Russia seeking to drive a wedge between USA & Fascist Israel? The evidence of Israeli war crimes against US citizens looks very damning.

Using information collected by many media over a 55 year period this RT article skillfully weaves a web of evidence on how US citizens have yet again over 55 years, through lies of omission, been fed words of mass deceit & deception by its numerous governments.

"Israel’s position as a key US ally was more important than American lives and, since the story never did rounds in the US media, there was little protest over what had occurred."

Don't ya hate the lying bastards - dems & repubs?

The story of when Israel attacked America, and the US government sided with Tel Aviv [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 June 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Let us worry about our citizens, you have proven you not only don't care, but lie about us every time you can.

Like USA has cared about these sailors in the last 55 years? Go on alien give me a good laugh. Tell me of one of my "lies".

@FrayedBear Try to read with comprehension. My comment was directed at you, not the veracity or falsehood of the statement. I guess I need to remind you again, so: you are not a citizen of the USA, it is evident you do not like the USA, but we really don't care what you think.

@Alienbeing And obviously you don't give a brass razoo about American citizens either nor rational commentary & discussion. You merely arrogantly & ignorantly dismiss thus revealing your stupidity.

If you were not stupid you would comment on the many issues raised by the post not least of which is the fact that Israel treated America like shit but you then increased the amounts of homage or tithe given to them & that your own government failed to recognise the loss of its own citizens. The world compares this 55 years old event to the response to 9\11 & weeps at your collective mendacity, dishonourable behaviour and stupidity.

@FrayedBear What I dismiss is YOU. You have no status, you are not a citizen and you have shown to dislike everything about the USA. Therefore your "pretend" concern is a joke.

You are dismissed.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:670627
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.