Agnostic.com

1 1

What a bunch of stupid¹ twats?

US policies led to ‘new G8’ – Moscow [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If you believe the article it proves you have no clue.

True to form you quickly bleat your unsubstantiated denial and insult.

@FrayedBear Saying you have no clue is a FACT, not an insult. Your prior postings have proven you don't have a clue and many, many have said the same thing.

Our economy has issues, but none are related to Russia.

@Alienbeing produce the evidence that disputes that "IMF data on GDP based on purchasing power parity of countries he calls the “new G8” and of countries forming the current G7" doesnt show that “The group of eight countries not participating in the sanctions wars – China, India, Russia, Indonesia, Brazil, Mexico, Iran, Turkey – in terms of GDP at PPP is 24.4% ahead of the old group,” otherwise apologise or be held in contempt.

@FrayedBear I must remind you yet again that I will never discuss actual USA policy with you because you have no standing. You are not a citizen, your opinion is worthless.

I will continue to comment on your ignorance. Such comment is not for your approval or discussion, for the reasons mentioned in the above paragraph.

@Alienbeing Everytime that you do you prove your arrogant stupidity. How long if ever before you realise that you & your like represent a mere 4+% of total world population.

@FrayedBear The fact is no one agrees with you and it seems nearly everyone agrees with me, about you. That fact shows your reply is delusional.

@Alienbeing You are on speaking terms with 8 billion people? Now I know you for what you are - psychotically delusional.

@Alienbeing there is not one like for either of our replies on this thread. There is one like for the post. Who is delusional?

@FrayedBear You are slow beyond belief. Your reply is just stupid!

@FrayedBear Who is delusional? YOU!

@Alienbeing True to form you quickly bleat your unsubstantiated denial and insult.

And of course

Though you are becoming like your hero the penis piano playing Z president clown.

@FrayedBear You post and repost the same tripe in the form of videos. They were stupid and incorrect the first time, and won't improve no matter how many time you repost same.

How is the Nursing Home this time of year?

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671067
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.