Agnostic.com

1 4

This report was intriguing for explaining the cause of the brain-fog and similar Long-Covid symptoms...

Title: Peptide from SARS-CoV-2 spike protein forms amyloids
"In lab tests, immune cell enzyme cleaves spike protein to yield fibril-forming peptide. (by Celia Henry Arnaud - May 31, 2022) Spike192, a peptide from the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, forms well-defined amyloid fibrils. Researchers have also speculated that regions of the protein can clump up to form amyloid fibrils like those seen in diseases like Alzheimer’s"....(The researchers...) "could use the spike peptides to induce amyloids in fibrinogen, the protein that forms blood clots to control bleeding. "

[cen.acs.org].

racocn8 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I believe extended coverage of a vaccine increases its price. No? I'm rather skeptical about long COVID claims but understand that will provoke a bunch of explanations as to why I'm wrong. Big Pharma is even bigger, thanks to this epidemic, and we should be a bit skeptical.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671151
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.