Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK TikTok Star Taylor Frankie Paul's Mormon Swinging Scandal Explained

Those crazy Mormons. 😎

So this Mom group on TikToc (momtoc) was a group of Mormon moms (as you'd expect by the label.) This group, however, was a basic cover for seeking swinging partners. 😳 6 of the moms and their husbands were "soft swinging." Yep. Screw polygamy, let's just swap! 👍

It's said the husbands didn't hook up with each other, so let's assume they were just closeted kinksters with a shared voyeur fetish. Yeah, OK. (I'm guessing they were hooking up, just on the down low.)

The rules were: heavy drinking, girl on girl action, then grab whatever husband was close and do anything but "going all the way." (I love the Mormons. They take cheating the system to innovative areas. Like "soaking." Insert penis into vagina BUT DO NOT MOVE! It's the motion that's sinful. I shit you not.) 😜

So.....two parties "caught feelings" for each other and ended up away from the group, one time, and the group imploded!!!

5 of the women ganged up on one (as women do) they got catty/nasty/mean and demanded she be shunned.

OOOOOPS!!!!! She went public! And it's a SCAN-DAL! You gotta know there's Elders losing their Magic Underwear and the Prophet, oh my! He's likely having a stroke at The Salt Lake CityTemple as I type. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

Oh yeah! Some have OnlyFans sites. 🤣🤣🤣 Wholesome folks. (Not that they'd anything wrong with that.) 😛

(And of course, these are all stunning young women and crisp clean cut young men. And the story is delicious.) 🤣🤣🤣👌👌👌😜😜😜

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

🤣Mormons take thinking up weird ways to circumvent their beliefs to whole new levels. Catholics got nothing on the Mormons.🤣

@SeaGreenEyez, I know you post wildlife stories, but this takes it to a whole new level. 😉

I don't know about Mormons, but during the over 20 years l was on the road playing, l found Christian women to be incredibly randy. God bless'em. 😁

So. If they don't commit penetration, does that mean it's not technically adultery -- as in 'thou shalt not commit'?
And she doesn't seem to be coveting her neighbor's wife so she's ok there. I think she may be off Scott free.
The guys could be in trouble though.

I had a Mormon co-worker once tell me -- 'women just have a different calling'. Wow. This puts a whole new spin on that thought.🤓

RichCC Level 8 June 11, 2022

"Tik Tok star". What a stupid world we live in.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671186
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.