Agnostic.com

3 1

Look at the map of Russia, my dear readers. Such humongous country stretching eleven time zones, already biggest in the world.

Instead of spending time, money and effort improving his citizens’ lives, building a prosperous, modern economy, looking for new natural resources, Putin dedicated the last eight years to those two tiny regions in Ukraine that I marked with red.

Putin sacrificed and staked everything on those two little dots on the map: relationship with the west, good will of the world, trillions of dollars, killed tens of thousands of men and women, threw back economic development ten years, lost 10% of the GDP in just one year and best brains that left the country.

For eight years those dots is everything that has troubled Russian citizens. This is all they watched on tv day after day: Crimea is Ours and Dombing Bombas.

The world has moved on, but Russian citizens got stuck in a loop hung up on those two dots on the map as if everything in their lives revolves around them.

To hell with all that huge territory, Putin said. We don’t care about it. Let massive fires in Siberia consume forests the size of European counties at a time. To hell with that!
We must get that red dot spot no matter what it takes. We bury our economy in the process but that red dot will be ours! So that their local residents too could live in this same shithole as in the rest of our huge third world land we don’t give a shit about!

So Putin pulled men, whom he had given nothing, from all across Russia and brought to Donbas and now all of Ukraine too so that they could kill civilians, and that Ukraianians too could live without indoor plumbing and washing machines.

For that is Putin’s men’s only chance to demonstrate their mettle, in this little red dot area, not in the huge territory of Russia, is by flattening towns and villages in Ukraine.

No, Putin is not Peter the Great, my dear readers. He’s a scoundrel, a delusional moron who hijacked the country, kidnapped its citizens, and chucked em down an outhouse hoping that the final product would approximate his memories of the 60–70s.

Putin is incapable, incompetent, and delusional. There has been no one to tell him that. Oh well, whoever told him that got poisoned or shot, so it taught everyone a lesson to tell him that he’s a genius and world’s greatest strategist.

mischl 8 June 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Madness in great ones must not unwatched go".

You underestimate Putin. He is an evil persob with psychopathic tendencies. But, do not underestimate his deviousness and willing to sacrifice millions of lives to achieve his ends.

I'm looking back to see where this article underestimates Putin.

I’ve said it before and say it again: I believe the Black Sea is his real objective.

That's a tough one. Turkey isn't about to let that happen.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671290
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.