Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Ottawa Denies Outrageous Request To Fly Russian Flag - CBC

Twitter Trending #DeathToPutin Canada Stands With Ukraine. Request Was Made February 23, The Day Before The Unprovoked Invasion Of Ukraine.

barjoe 9 June 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

"Unprovoked." LOL

Premeditated and unprovoked attack, with the intent to carve up sovereign territory by force. The Russian Federation is worse than USSR ever was.

@barjoe Yes, familiar with US propaganda. Thanks for demonstrating you know nothing about the lead up to this war.

@Druvius I know what Russia says led up to this war, I don't subscribe to all the US propaganda, I recognize false Russian propaganda when I see it. Putin is more than partially responsible for the presidency of Donald Trump. His motivation was to destroy NATO and help Russia's attempt to expand their borders to the Soviet era.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671408
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.