Agnostic.com

2 0

So the world's nuclear weaponed countries spent $82.4 billion in 2021 upgrading their weapons. Biden to send another billion dollars of sticks & stones for the Ukrainians to throw at the Russians.

The authors stress that the report demonstrates that “nuclear weapons don’t work” as they have failed to deter conflict in Europe.

“This is why we need multilateral disarmament more than ever. The first meeting of states parties to the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons in Vienna [from June 21 to 23] could not come at a better time," ICAN Policy and Research Coordinator Alicia Sanders-Zakre said.
ICAN is a Nobel Peace Prize-winning, Geneva-based international coalition that has been actively campaigning for the respect and full implementation of the Treaty on the Prohibition of Nuclear Weapons which it helped adopt at the UN in 2017. The treaty has been ratified by 59 countries around the world so far, however not a single nuclear state has yet to sign it.

Global nuclear weapons spending calculated [rt.com]

Meanwhile inflation is rampant worldwide, food, energy & housing shortages are commonplace and COVID-19 continues to cull the world population.

Rampant Insanity.

FrayedBear 9 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The author is stupid. Anyone who thinks nukes should be used to prevent small conflicts is thoughtless.

Anyone who maintains that they be held to counter others threats of world annihilation are even more insane.

But Americans have already proven your side of the argument by dropping atomic bombs on Nagasaki & Hiroshima.

@FrayedBear You probably never heard od M.A.D. Even if you did I'm sure it would escape you.

As for the WW2 Atomic Bombs, every study ever done concluded they saved more lives (on both sides) than would have been lost had an invasion of the Japanese home islands been necessary. Considering your prior posts, I know you don't understand that.

OBAMA got the noble peace prize for killing mostly women and children more than anyone these last few decades. I Wonder if Pfizer will win the international medicine award for the most lethal injection.

They probably will. Now giving it to under 5's.

I BELIEVE in reducing the world population also. Let's have a good start with the super rich first..

@Castlepaloma They're doing it the wrong way round.
Thought for the day - the reality is that the super rich are just one big Ponzi scheme.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:671916
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.