Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Walmart pulls My Pillow from stores as Mike Lindell continues 2020 election claims

(I'd think that the crappy My Pillow products would be a good fit for Walmart, as they sell primarily low quality products.)

Walmart is the latest retailer to pull MyPillow products from its stores as the company's CEO Mike Lindell continues to claim that the 2020 election was rigged against former President Trump.

Driving the news: Lindell shared that Walmart was "canceling" his brand during interviews he streamed on his Facebook page this week.

Walmart confirmed to The Hill that it pulled MyPillow products from stores but said it would carry them online.
Last month, a federal judge sanctioned Lindell for making "frivolous" claims in an election lawsuit against Smartmatic, Axios' Erin Doherty reported.
Lindell filed his counter-suit after Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic sued him for defamation over his election fraud claims.

What they're saying: Lindell said in an interview on political strategist Steve Bannon's War Room podcast that Walmart pulling the products would be a "$10 million hit" to his company.

"You guys are canceling us just like the other box stores," Lindell said he had told a Walmart executive during an interview he streamed on his Facebook page this week. "Shame on you, Walmart. You're disgusting."
"While we are no longer carrying them in stores, MyPillow products continue to be available on Walmart.com," Walmart told The Hill.
snytiger6 9 June 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Good for Wal Mart for getting rid of crappy pillows. If all retail chains do so, Pillow man won't have money to bitch on for Trump.

Walmart sells a fine pillow for $6 that is Exactly
Ike his, chunks of foam. Has done so for decades.

@snytiger6, which text editor are you using?

I usually just copy and paste the start of the article, using Windows 10 and the Firefox browser.

@snytiger6 I see it in your posts as text without line breaks and carriage returns.

The 4th and 6th ‘graphs above have a larger indent and spill over the screen’s right margin.

What a surprise! Even Walmart won't carry a losing product. Glad to hear this.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:672332
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.