Agnostic.com

2 0

Sadly the Australian Broadcasting Corporation still promotes the godbothering vomit. Equally they do not promote integration into Australian society & culture but are encouraging clinging to a now suborned foreign culture.

If this was promoted as a trade marked form of painting particular to a given race it would be fine. To promote it as the celebration of a fairy tale has all the logic of Rowlings authorising the use of Hogwarts \Harry Potter spells against Russian tanks!

[abc.net.au]

FrayedBear 9 June 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This sounds like an internal problem, so unlike you I will let your country deal with it's own issues as the Australian people think is proper.

How can it be internal when even your censor loving country allows you to read the article?
I wonder if you have read "Flatland: A Romance of Many Dimensions is a satirical novella by the English schoolmaster Edwin Abbott. Abbott, first published in 1884" & if you have what do you actually understand from the story?
[gutenberg.org]

@FrayedBear Your ability to understand is very limited. In a nutshell, your country, your problem, you solve it.

@Alienbeing with typical stupidity you refuse to engage in conversation if it does not include you revealing your puerility.

@FrayedBear Refusing to engage in conversation with you shows intelligence. Your judgement has proven to be VERY poor more times than I can remember. Why would I want to exchange views with a proven incompetent?

Sad to see Canadain and Australia in the same boat. We the people will prevail, not the :We the Government.: Fails like every imperialism empire dose every 80 years like humans entire life span.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:672448
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.