Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Elon Musk’s child seeks name change to reflect gender identity and sever ties with father

“I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form," Musk's daughter said. A petition for a name change and new birth certificate reflecting her gender identity was filed in April.

Elon Musk’s transgender daughter has filed a request to change her name in accordance with her gender identity and because “I no longer live with or wish to be related to my biological father in any way, shape or form.”

The petition for both a name change and a new birth certificate reflecting her gender identity was filed with the Los Angeles County Superior Court in Santa Monica in April. It came to light recently in some online media reports.

Musk's daughter, who recently turned 18, the age of consent in California, has asked the court to change her gender recognition from male to female and to register her new name, according to court documents available online through PlainSite.org.

snytiger6 9 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Poor woman, to have such an ass hole as a father.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:672870
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.