Agnostic.com

3 7

Einstein is credited as having said:

If you want your children to be intelligent, read them fairy tales. If you want them to be very intelligent, read them more fairy tales.

[themarginalian.org]einstein-fairy-tales/

skado 9 June 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That would give them the benefit of recognizing fairy tales when they hear them.

I have not researched the above quotation but found and interesting article about Einstein, see link

[4synapses.com]einstein-advocating-fairy-tales/

Also the following is worth noting: "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, stimulating progress, giving birth to evolution. It is, strictly speaking, a real factor in scientific research". Albert Einstein

I'm glad you used the term 'attributed to' because there's no evidence Einstein ever said this along with many other quotes attributed to him.

barjoe Level 9 June 21, 2022

Including religious people, I think dishonestly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:672903
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.