Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Netflix Is Adding Ads. What That Means for You | Time

(To me, putting in ads means I lost interest in a Natflix subscription.)

After years of resisting advertisements on its streaming platform, Netflix is introducing commercials to its service.

Netflix co-CEO Ted Sarandos confirmed on Thursday that the company would begin testing an ad-supported, lower-priced subscription tier. The streaming company is speaking to multiple potential partners to help ease its entrance into the ad world, Sarandos said while speaking at the international ad festival Cannes Lions. Those partners reportedly include Comcast, NBCUniversal, and Google.

snytiger6 9 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't mind ads, it gives me time to go to the bathroom or get a snack without hitting pause!

The whole point of beign able to hit pause is that you get to choose when to take a break rather than let them choose for you.

Netflix sucks as far as I am concerned due to the fact that new content is hardly ever available.To circumvent this I get one month and then cancel .One month is more than enough time to watch any new content . Once a year is good enough because this is how long it takes for them to refresh content.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.