Agnostic.com

1 2

LINK Jordan Klepper Shows Trump Supporters January 6th Hearing Clips | The Daily Show | The Daily Show - YouTube

It's so easy to expose stupidity and hypocrisy, just find a Trump rally.

redbai 8 June 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Funny how the democrats were supportive of riots and burning shit down until a few unarmed people walked through their front door.

Ah, the liar's POV. I can usually expect that from you.

@redbai
Prove me wrong

@CourtJester Sure. As soon as you provide EVIDENCE instead of an obviously bullshit claim.

@redbai call me wrong without proof but want proof for me to support what you started????

What religion are you???

Support your argument weakling.

@CourtJester So your weak brain missed the part where you're making an assertion in which you provided no evidence to support it. Here's a clue, I disprove your bullshit by demonstrating the evidence you use to support your claim is bullshit.

Where's the evidence that Democrats supported riots and burning shit down? You made the claim, prove it you lying POS.

@redbai you’ve yet to prove me wrong with more than opinions

@CourtJester I don't have to prove you wrong. I just have to point out you've provided nothing to back up your claims of what the Dem were supportive of, you've simply lied and hoped that people wouldn't point out that you're lying.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673314
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.