Agnostic.com

15 24

LINK US Supreme Court Strikes Down Landmark Abortion Decision Roe v. Wade | Twitter

Motherfuckers Did It. Six Catholic Imposed Their Religious Beliefs on 330M People.

barjoe 9 June 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Body Autonomy!

Most of us that see or read news knew this was coming. What I do not understand is the Supreme Court acting on its own to take something away that has been with us for 50 years. People have bitched about Roe v Wade off and on because of that one word -- abortion. We let them get away with terms like about clinic, abortion doctor, etc. This leaves most of the right believing women used abortion rather than birth control pills. The far right does not even believe in birth control pills. This is all a big sham that will come back to bite them in the ass. It is also one big strike against women's healthcare and a woman's right to choose and have control of her own body. Let's be honest. This does not make abortion go away. It makes abortion go undercover without capable care.

Listening to it all on PBS today one authority claimed that Roe v Wade was not part of our Constitution and did it in such a way as to claim that makes the decision valid. I thought he was avoiding the questions.

Free protest materials for downloading
[shoutyourabortion.com]

This Court is DANGEROUS...if Biden doesn't PACK this court...this is going to snowball downhill from here...smfh...problem is, Biden is OLD AND TIRED and I doubt he has any fight left in him...this is BAD.

Biden was just the anybody but Trump vote. That is the only reason he is President. We need someone else to run who isn't afraid to go to war with these religious nut jobs. Biden should have started packing the court already but the old fart can barely stay awake.

@Shaggy2018 ABSOLUTELY...we all felt like it was Biden or we are FUCKED. Biden was NOBODIES first choice. Don't know who in the Democratic pack of idiots has the brains to fight the GQP toe to toe though. We need new JFK...I don't see anyone even REMOTELY close. If we DONT find a way to relight people's BRAINS...there will be some serious shit going down in the streets I fear. This country is at a breaking point... emotions are as tight as a piano string and they are getting close to a breaking point. This SCOTUS BS may be the last straw.

Republicans be like

Brilliant song, and so very true of repubs!

Welcome to the new U.S.A. Our liberties being taken away 1at a time. Won't be surprised if the vote against womens right to vote. Then interracial marriage, and then gay rights and so on and so forth. Not necessarily it this order but all gone.

Clarence Thomas is now talking about reversing the ruling on contraceptives, and gay marriage. 😟

@RhondaShotwell yeah I seen that. I don't think they should have the right to decide what 2 consenting adults do in the privacy of there house. They want to control all aspects of our lives. Guns and churches have more rights than us, especially women. They want to control what women can and can't do.

We knew this was coming with those six Catholics on the court.

I guess I am lucky, that when I had to have my second abortion because of the fetus being deformed, with the heart and lungs growing outside of the body cavity, that I am not a young woman today with this problem. Today I would be forced to carry that pregnancy even though my doctor said it would kill me and the fetus wasn’t going to survive anyway.

I am so fucking angry I could scream that this has happened to women in this country. We are nothing but incubators according to these religious fucking assholes. Here I am back in this fucking state of Texas too! I will find a way to help any woman I can to leave this fucking state to get an abortion if she needs one. I don’t have much but I will certainly try and help anyone I can.

I'm sorry that your country is so damaged and troubled. I assumed that the US Spureme Court be an independent institution like the UK Supreme Court, but obviously that's not the case.

To say this is infuriating would be an understatement. When Amy Coney Barrett was sworn in we knew it would only be a matter of time. Bastards!!

@Ryo1 No, it is not the case now with the six Catholics on the court. I think we are in for a world of hurt from here on out with the six religious fundamentalists taking away rights. Next will be birth control, then gay rights, then gay marriage, it will go on and on. These people seem bound and determined to turn this country into a theocracy.

@RhondaShotwell
Senators Joe Manchin and Susan Collins are so disappointed.

@Sierra4 Too little too late! As if they couldn't see what would happen. Any conservative determined to over turn roe v. wade, and up for consideration to be a Supreme Court Justice is going to lie about their true intent when questioned about it. Doesn't take much brains to figure that one out.

@RhondaShotwell TY Susan Collins (Dumbest bitch on earth. Dumber than RBG)

People should start moving to states where their rights are upheld. I would never live in Mississippi or Montana! Not even Texas. They will be trying to bring back slavery next. Watch...

@twill RBG was smart!

@RhondaShotwell yes, she was smart and should have used that smart brain of hers and retired when Obama could have replaced her. Now look at the handmaid bitch we have to deal with!

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 June 24, 2022

So why is it fine for these imbeciles to shit on precedent but wrong of Biden to also shit on precedent and load the Supreme court with enough justices so the left has a majority? Just need 4 more.

I've known it was coming for some time, but I still can't believe it actually happened.

The fascist Christian Nationalists have been maneuvering this day for decades now. Not just on the Federal level, but in the states as well. Trump was the culmination of their effort, a far Right, Catholic Supreme Court majority, willing to overturn decades of human rights decisions! This is just the beginning. Separation of church and state, gay marriage, inter racial marriage, sexual equality, Title IX, voting rights will all be on the chopping block, thanks to Right Wing majority state legislatures. Hell, I would not be surprised to see the emancipation proclamation come before them at this point. With the gerrymandered and election laws being passed in so many states, digging out of this quagmire will, if at al possible, take decades! History is a series of small advances and severe reversals for progressives. Advanced cultures being destroyed by mongrel hoards is a human tradition that is unlikely to change. Our brief moment in the sun may be coming to its conclusion.

Marriage Equality is next.

Yep, Clarence Thomas is now wanting to reverse the rulings on contraceptives, and gay marriage.

@RhondaShotwell Contraceptives I don’t understand. Maybe get rid of all medications. If you have diabetes, cancer, or heart disease , well it’s all god’s will.

Washington Post updates

[wapo.st]

This is bullshit.

I will help any woman circumvent the laws of her state in any way I can.
Whatever it takes.

Women should never be forced incubators for any reason.

KKGator Level 9 June 24, 2022

Rage!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673374
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.