Agnostic.com

5 5

Marjorie Taylor Greene Brags in Middle of Pro-choice Protest

nogod4me 8 June 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And we all know that if a Dem congressperson had done the same thing after a SC ruling that went against the MAGA crowd that was gathered there, the crowd would have at least attacked the Dem and put them in the hospital, if not killed them. That is the difference between political supporters on the left and those on the right... Which is why the bullshit about the "violent" protesters at BLM rallies is exactly that, has no comparison to how the foot soldiers of the right and Repub party act in public. Most Repubs and all of those on the right believe violence against their political opponents is not only right, it is justified and even necessary, in their eyes, to "save the country".

I'm glad, but not surprised, that no one beat her in the crowd, but honestly, if someone had, I would have felt no sympathy for her, as she was recklessly trying to provoke it from them. It's like Protestants marching thru a Catholic neighborhood in Northern Ireland and celebrating a Protestant holiday there. You do have a legal right to do it, but it is probably not the smartest move, and you shouldn't be surprised if the residents greet you by throwing bricks or worse at you. When you shove your arrogance in the face of people's pride, don't be surprised when they react with furious anger... I also notice that she brought some security people with her. That was the one smart move...

She did this for publicity..like shit to a fly, she loves it.

no class. none. can people have negative class?

There will be much suffering of both women and children in light of this event. To derive satisfaction from that prospect is unconscionable. It can be a desperately lonely feeling to experience an unplanned pregnancy.

Absolutely! Especially if you're helpless to end it.

Well---isnt SHE just the cutest little cupcake on the platter? I heard the pustule bragging about how HE did all of this! I like this guy a LOT! Thanks...nogo

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:673646
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.