Agnostic.com

7 3

QUESTION The Man from Earth -- who has seen this movie?

It's about a man, a caveman, who stopped aging and has been on earth for 14k years. It's very interesting!

GeekLeen 7 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Great movie!

I saw it like five years ago. I was actually thinking about the movie the other day I'm going to watch it again.

I love that movie. So good while being super low budget

My FAVORITE holiday movie. Actually, I just posted this movie in the "Immortality" question. This was written by Jerome Bixby (famous scifi writer on his deathbed). My wife and I watch it every year during the holidays. It's so well written, I'm amazed it got made!

YES! I've seen that a few times.Great story and really well done.

Duke Level 8 Dec 19, 2017

I haven't seen this one yet. I saw the D.C. version, but the Justice League keeps stopping his attempts to take over the world. You should know who I am speaking of.

Yep, very good. Sometimes the video is a little dark. But the writing makes you think. Enjoyed it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6740
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.