Agnostic.com

1 6

Quarterback Joe Burrow, Who Led Bengals To AFC Championship And Almost Won The Superbowl. He Posted This On Instagram @Joeyb_9 To "His Story" I Will Cheer For Him Forever Unless He's Going Against My Eagles.

I'm not Pro-Murdering Babies

I'm Pro-Becky who found out at her 20 week anatomy scan that the infant she had been so excited to bring into this world had developed without life sustaining organs.

I'm Pro-Susan who was sexually assaulted on her way home from work, only to come to the horrific realization that her assailant planted his seed in her when she got a positive pregnancy test result a month later.

I'm Pro-Theresa who hemorrhaged due to a placental abruption, causing her parents, spouse, and children to have to make the impossible decision on whether to save her or her unborn child.

I'm pro-little Cathy who had her innocence ripped away from her by someone she should have been able to trust and her 11 year old body isn't mature enough to bear the consequence of that betrayal.

barjoe 9 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Cincinnati Bengals are going all the way this year.
Go Joe!

Unity Level 7 June 27, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674022
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.