Agnostic.com

2 7

Now that our white supremacy Christian fascists Supreme Court has rule against established law constitutional precedence they will rule that the civil War and slavery be reinstated by making any man of color to have only have a value of 3/5 of a white man can, now this fascists Christian court can declare one so called justice only 3/5 a justice of the Supreme Court!!!

All medical, mental health, or social service will not be available that were not in use when the constitution was written!!!

Any female expecting her vote to count will no longer be counted in any election since no women had the right to vote when the original Constitution was written!!!

This Fascist white supremacist Christian court wants to end the rights of any one they do not agree with in any form or fashion!!!

This Fascists white supremacist Christian court is no longer the Supreme Court of our land!!!

This Fascists white supremacists Christian court is wholly owned by the wealthy and their corporations!!!

It is time to disband this overtly Fascist white Christian supremacist court and legal system!!!

[dailykos.com]

of-the-mountain 9 June 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

A wise woman once said, "Fuck this shit!"

She left the fucking shithole country she was living in, and...
Lived happily ever after.

The minute I can afford to leave, I'm out.

I lived in Panama City, Panama for nine years until 2015!!!

I returned to help My 95 year old father who passed May 2016!!!

Panama became too too expensive and the corruption was beyond belief!!!

Now I have watched this country turn to almost total shit with this ultimate unlimited corruption and outlandish costs of rent, petrol, food, and health care!!!

Now with these Christian radical fascists zealots under the Federal Society stealing power with their greedy old white man racists methods treating us like enslaved shit!!!

Any and all foreign countries are under the same almost unsurmountable problems brought on by the wealthy and their corporations!!!

As long as the wealthy and their corporations can afford to militarized the police we will be enslaved!!!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.