Agnostic.com

0 2

LINK 'We can never rest' - NV groups speak about rise in anti-LGBTQ rhetoric and, in some states, laws - Nevada Current

Personally, I've had enough of Christians. I think America's biggest problem is that the religious (particularly Christians in this moment) aren't afraid of anyone and that should change. Islam didn't start yapping about getting along until we started killing them in Iraq. Face it, we are a species of power-through-fear.

To create this fear liberals need to get armed and open carry. I would also arm children but that's a parental call. I would certainly place 3 AR-15's in every room of a school (along with that fire extinguisher). While in groups we must threaten to open fire on any Christian group which shows up to protest us. Take your objections and fuck off or we'll shoot it out. Christian soldiers do what they believe themselves called upon to do so we must respond with a like force.

When the NRA gained dominance in the 80's liberals warned that Cons were sending us back to the old West. We libs have lost that fight and the old West didn't end until the populace was afraid of each other. Today's problems are caused by libs who aren't making Christians afraid of their abusive demands. That's what our constitution was designed to stop but it wasn't specific enough so we must now engage the domestic enemy.

Besides, the real truth is that America doesn't care about death. We cause it, promote it, create weapons for it, prize those weapons, and are entertained by it so let's stop pretending death bothers us. It certainly doesn't bother the religious and Christianity has become an "Enemy of the people." Without fear of us (they certainly, and legitimately, don't fear law; 1/6/01 demonstrates that) we will simply become a Theocracy under threat of death for those who complain. Today's death will hopefully stop even more death later.

Those who have long known me know that I don't like this but Tao doesn't care what I like. Or you. This the reality here in the land of freedom. Civil War 2 has already begun and denying it gains nothing. We claim to cherish education and Ukraine teaches us that those who don't meet force with force lose. I'd rather be dead.

rainmanjr 8 June 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:674371