Agnostic.com

38 5

Mistaken Identity

Have you ever been told that you look like a celebrity?

If so, which celebrity and by whom?

My grandmother used to say I looked like a young Robert De Niro

x0lineage0x 6 Apr 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My girl friend when I was a kid thought I looked like Tony Perkins.

I was told I looked like Helen Shapiro

You must have been flattered she was gorgeous, talented and just all round wonderful

@LenHazell53 I think so. I think its just a nice idea that you look like anybody else - growing up I didnt look like anybody in my family but my friends all looked like their other family members.

OK, I don't think so, but I have been told more than once, by gay Asian guys, that I looked like Tom Cruise. I immediately translated that to mean the person wanted to sleep (have sex) with me.

I also was told that my facial bone structure was similar to that of Hugo Weaving. This was told to me in the context that imight make a good Stand In for him back when I was going Extra Work.

Hahahaaaa, nope.

Years ago, before I had a beard, I was told by a stranger that I looked like Bruce Hornsby, which I could see. I also used to get Art Garfunkel because of my hair.

I'm usually mistaken for someone's friend's relative - aunt, cousin, sister.

Fucking Russell Crowe....

Kurt Cobain and Kiefer Sutherland years ago.
Robin Williams once.

I've been told, John Denver. If we were standing next to each other (if he were alive), we'd look nothing alike.

When I was much younger and had a mustache but nothing on the chin and wore wraparound sunglasses, some folks thought I looked a little like Richard Petty. It ain't much, but that's all I got.

No not at all

Kevin Space for me (pre his disgrace) and my wife still gets Ally McGraw. Multiple occasions from friends and strangers alike.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:67496
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.