Agnostic.com

4 5

Happy Independence Day!!!

5 dead, 16 hospitalized in mass shooting at Highland Park Fourth of July parade, shooter being sought

[chicago.suntimes.com]

Dyl1983 8 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

6 dead 38 wounded. 300+ mass casualties this year. America has proven that the responsibility of gun ownership has failed. Time to take the toys away from a country that can not control their MEN.

I grew up in Evanston, worked in Winnetka & my spouse lived 3 blocks from the shooting in Highland Park & I often shopped in the town. This hits so close to home. I will go nowhere that large groups of people congregate. This is a wealthy but mixed town, right on the lake.

Brought to you by the pro-life party.

Pro life before birth.

@Mooolah Yes, and of course, I was being sarcastic. They don't give a darn about life at all.

They're holding a Press Conference to tell us what MSM has been saying for two hours+. What kind of news can they tell us at this Conference while the shooter is unknown and still walking? It would really be funny if the shooter shows up at the Conference.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675126
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.