Agnostic.com

2 3

Here is step by step instructions, including a template, on how to fight the overturning of Roe v Wade.

MsHoliday 8 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She highly over estimates the degree that most Republicans care about the majority of Americans. For one thing, the majority in many of their states that elected them are Right Wing Christian Nationalists. There is a reason the most populous states on the coasts are Blue and the mid country and Southern states and least populated (but each have the same number of Senators) are Red. Sending the Red State Senators mail if you are a registered Democrat (and they know) is as useful as sticking your letter in the shredder right after you write it.

Yup, when it comes to statewide elections in my red state of Iowa, as far as having any impact on the outcome, my vote has about as much effect as a fart in the wind, as someone else on Agnostic said recently. Same thing with writing to the Repub pols from here who serve in congress or the state government. I won't waste my time with the latter. As far as writing letters to the editor, that is also a waste of time, unless one is out for an ego trip, since almost nobody reads the Des Moines Register anymore and a letter to them would serve no purpose other than letting other people know they aren't alone in agreeing with your opinion, but it would have no effect on public policy. The days of letters like that having any effect are long gone, at least around where I live.

I'm confused, does this woman think there are undecideds on this issue?
The Governor of one of the shithole Dakotas went on TV and said that if a 10 year old girl got incestuously raped and impregnated in her state she'd basically tell her too fuckin' bad. To these people, there's literally nothing worse than a fetus getting aborted. I mean, what could possibly be in any letter that's worse that l than what happened to that girl in Ohio? These people have been working for 5 decades to take away women's rights and the only thing that can help now is women somehow voting as a bloc and taking over every single elected position in the country and codifying their rights into law.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675135
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.