Agnostic.com

2 4

Given that the United States is diving head first into the cesspool of theocracy, what can we expect? (Hint: What would Putin like to see happen to the US?)

No same-sex marriage, no contraception, no affirmative action, no biology,
Intelligent design teaching is mandatory.
End Social Security (for non-Whites), Dept. Education, Dept. of Energy, NASA, etc.
Dress codes for women.
Higher taxes on the blue states to pay for the red states.
Full-fledged drug-war, except for alcohol.
Open carry nationwide, including on planes.
Militias everywhere (Whites or near-Whites only are sanctioned.)
Non-White and secular organizations are outlawed.
No privacy; non-Whites wear bodycams all the time & cams installed everywhere.
Lynchings become common and aren't prosecuted.
Confederate statues go up again.
Mandatory Bible study.
Ending public education.
Ending most scientific research funding.
Universities shut down.
Libraries burned.
Non-reproductive sex outlawed.
An end to the internet; computers are outlawed.
Return of slavery.
Bounty on non-believers, LBGTQ, Jews, Muslims, non-Whites.
Death camps.

What can you add to this list? What do you foresee happening with SCOTUS?

racocn8 9 July 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I forgot to add:
Discrimination against anyone for any reason becomes legal.

Yeah, it's pretty much like the series of The Purge movies, only instead of for 24 hours one day a year, if you are part of the group in power, you can do whatever you want, anytime you want, to oppress others who are not in your group. Nobody outside the top group has any rights and the government and law enforcement are only there to protect the group in power and persecute the rest. Welcome to hell on earth. No country worth even surviving in, for someone like me. The only reason left to live, in my mind, would be to kill as many of the fascists as possible on my way out of this life...

As these are supposedly Originalists, they'll likely also revert to only allowing land-owning males to vote, although voting becomes meaningless in a theocratic dictatorship.

I'm ready to fight those pricks in the streets if any of those are implemented, because at that point, there's no freedom left for those remaining here or any point in continuing to live here. I'd rather die fighting them than living under the American Taliban. And, yes, the list looks pretty accurate...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675165
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.