Agnostic.com

2 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That gerrymandering wasn't made unconstitutional right after it was invented shows just how thin the veneer of democracy in the US has always been.

Don't think it would have mattered. This SCROTUS doesn't seem to let a little thing like a previous judgement get in their way.

@JackPedigo The GOP would be a shadow of itself without gerrymandering, so we never would have got the current SCOTUS in the first place. 🙂

I wouldn't give you a plugged nickel for the sh&thole country this place has become! It's over. RIP USA. I would give anything to leave. Our only hope is dividing the place into two countries -one with knuckle-dragging GOP members, and two, with people who reject ignorance, embrace science and diversity. One can still hope.

It sure seems like balkanization is in the future for the US.

I quote John Cleese in Clockwise. "It's not the despair. I could tolerate the despair. It's the bloody hope!"

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675234
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.