Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK Highland Park 4th of July parade shooting suspect legally purchased multiple weapons, official says

The Illinois city banned assault weapons nearly a decade ago, a move that was challenged and ultimately upheld by the Supreme Court.

The July Fourth parade attack suspect legally purchased multiple weapons prior to the shooting in Highland Park, Illinois, that killed six people, a senior law enforcement official told NBC News.

The official did not specify what weapons were purchased. Officials have said the weapon used in the massacre, which also injured more than two dozen people, was a high-powered rifle.

Authorities said the weapon was left behind at the scene, enabling them to trace it and identify a suspect. ...

snytiger6 9 July 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was raised on the north shore. I drove rt 41 for 23 years where he was apprehended. I felt he was heading north. Firsts Rittenhouse now Highland Park a wealthy Jewish, Hispanic, Asian community. Very tolerant. The town was a haven for those who were prevented from accessing the North shore in the 1950's due to red lining by real estate businesses.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675278
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.