Agnostic.com

2 0

So we all are well aware of the USA's political issues as well as societal issues. What about our friends across the pond? Please someone talk shit about the UK for a change.
Comments on the Boris fiasco(es)?

FvckY0u 8 July 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All I know is that he's planning to step down. I'll take a scandal and resignation over a dipshit traitor that won't even concede an election.

Boris is going to resign later today…we’re waiting with baited breath for the announcement, and the political pundits are running books on who will run as PM to replace him! Anyone…including Humphrey the Downing Street cat, will do a better job than Boris the serial liar. Well maybe not the brain dead Nadine Dorries the “drooth”, the current Culture Secretary ….an oxymoron if ever I heard one! I think Boris was clearly taking the Micky on the British public when he promoted her to the position, and she’s notably one of the few cabinet ministers who have not resigned, staying loyal to Boris, knowing that she’d be unlikely to be employed by anyone else!

I can’t make up my mind whether to watch the drama playing out in Downing Street or the drama playing out on the courts at Wimbledon. Maybe I’ll toss a coin to decide!!

Politics in many 'developed' countries are going downhill fast. Now we are becoming like Italy once was with one leader after another. Problem is this was all predicted years ago as a result of too many people and diversity. All have their individual agendas which makes it neigh on impossible to lead. Easier to heard cats.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675511
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.