Agnostic.com

1 1

LINK Tamir Rice's Killer Hired AGAIN As Cop in Pennsylvania - YouTube

Imagine being able to have a career where you screwed up so badly that you killed a child, it was a national story and still be welcome to continue working in that career choice.

redbai 8 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They did in fact put a stop to it. The job application was withdrawn. I hope his job search efforts are followed for the rest of his life.

I think you're speaking of a different job. They mention in this video that he did apply for a job before, they called his past to the attention of the job and he withdrew his application. This is a different attempt at a cop job. At the 1:33 mark of the video above he is being sworn in. He'll be on a 90 day probation and if he passes they'll make him Chief of police.

@redbai [mytwintiers.com]
This is the one I was talking about. In my state! :'( BTW, I'm really proud of this little town. It's a beautiful borough in a rural mountainous area. 15 years ago, my son and my ex-husband and I went on a vacation to Tioga County. We rented a farmhouse on a 200-acre Xmas tree farm, where there was a stocked lake, hiking trails, and a real live outhouse! 🙂 It was fun.

@Organist1 Wow! That was fast. Thanks for the update.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.