Agnostic.com

5 9

LINK Why the GOP Keeps Talking About 'Abortions at the Moment of Birth'

Before the Supreme Court eliminated the federal right to an abortion in the US, top conservatives long-claimed that the landmark ruling had allowed abortion "all the way up to the moment of birth."

Despite pushback from expert data and medical professionals, the claim "abortion until birth" has been parroted by abortion opponents for years and weaponized to limit abortion rights.

As Republicans work toward a nationwide abortion ban, doctors have warned that such rampant misinformation is "extremely pervasive" and not reality. ...

snytiger6 9 July 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is about control of women, and holding on to their religious base. When they controlled the Presidency and the Congress, did they vote to overturn RvW? Oh, fuck no. They didn't want their name on it by voting. So they worked the system to stack the court, and let them do it.

When they tell me that, I tell them that as long as they are still dependent on their parents, I'm in favor. If they don't see the idiocy in that, we really have no common ground to discuss the issue. I then ask if they are OK with killing women or condemning them to raising a child by themselves.

I need more Glenn in my life 🙌
I copied and pasted your comment and texted to my self . Gonna memorize it and use it 🙌🦇♥️

Every fucking time 🙄

Just one of countless lies spread by the anti-bodily autonomy for women crowd.

If it was up to me, I still wouldn't ban abortion at the point of birth. Zero restrictions. Period.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:675947
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.