Agnostic.com

2 5

Teacher: Eleanor Roosevelt said, "Intelligent people talk about ideas. Regular people talk about current events and lower than average people talk about people."

Little Johnny: No matter what history would have us believe, I respect a teacher that tells it like it is. I had no idea Eleanor Roosevelt was a below average person.

Teacher: What do you mean?

Little Johnny: She was talking about people, right?

Lilac-JadeCanada 9 July 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Or she was talking about the level of intelligence of people. I believe the quote was describing gossiping about others, but Little Johnny will figure that out in time.

So really Johnny was smart and listened to everything currently happening in his classroom so he was intelligent enough to link together the three ideas Eleanor Roosevelt talked about He was a good match for Eleanor and his teacher. He is probably working as a stand up comedian right now.

The average IQ of top stand up comedians would be up there I suspect.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676124
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.