Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Lauren Boebert Denies Her Husband Exposed His Penis in a Bowling Alley: Book

Rep. Lauren Boebert stands by her "hunky" husband in her new memoir, writing that Jayson Boebert never exposed his penis in a bowling alley bar in 2004, despite being arrested, pleading guilty, and serving jail time for public indecency and lewd exposure.

The gun-toting Republican firebrand from Colorado denies the allegations in "My American Life," released on Tuesday. And she blames a 17-year-old bartender at the Fireside Lane bowling alley in Rifle, CO, who "wouldn't stop" asking to see Jayson's private tattoo. ...

snytiger6 9 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Those of us who listen to liberal talk radio already know about this.

I thought Clear Channel pretty much ended liveral talk radio by reformatting all the liberal talk stations to Fox Sports. They did this shortly after Thom Hartmann's ratings topped Rush Limbaugh's in markets where they went head to head. Clear Channel owned both the radio stations and the distribution company for Rush Limbaugh's show.

@snytiger6 there are still some privately owned stations, and some of them stream on the internet. Try WCPT in Chicago.

Maybe if she has to leave congress, she can get a reality show along the line of Mama June, since there seems to be an audience for shows about trashy white women... but not including me.

Yup, just a poor widdle victim, he be.........

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.