Agnostic.com

1 16

Hilarious! I initially thought this was fake, but it's true. Fox News was apparently tipped off that they were using a picture of a same sex couple by someone doing a Google image search

#fox #sex
OldMetalHead 9 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Within psychology realms; homosexuality is listed as a clinical mental illness.

Homosexuality hasn't been a diagnosis in the DSM since 1973.

@OldMetalHead Very true

@OldMetalHead it’s called gender dysphoria.

@OldMetalHead ahhh, I see our self-proclaimed Doctor, Pharmacist, and PhD, a.k.a. CourtJester, is well up in medical nomenclature, as usual......

@OldMetalHead And bigotry is when you make up sheet to rationalize your bigotry. as CJ so eloquently demonstrates above. Imagine being so insecure in your gender and sexuality that you have to put down people who don't fit your model, again, demonstrated by CJ. sad.

@Druvius
There’s nothing bigoted about it. You can learn the exact same thing in any college. It’s factual.

@CourtJester Pretending your hate and bigotry is fact based. Funny if it wasn't so sad.

You believe anthropogenic global warming is a hoax.
You believe Donald Trump is the greatest president since Ronald Reagan.
You believe Jan. 6th was trespassing.
You believe Covid is no worse than the flu.

Not exactly in a strong position to question someone else’s mental health.

@NostraDumbass
And you’ve still yet to prove me wrong.

@CourtJester The empirical scientific evidence has conclusively proven you to be wrong on the first and fourth items. Common sense, honesty and basic human decency are unanimously against you on the second and third.

@NostraDumbass

1. [businessinsider.com]

2. Not since Reagan; since Lincoln

3. The only person killed was an unarmed woman and the government was back in full operation within two or three hours. No one armed made it into the capital building and the only weapons found that I’m aware of were in parked vehicles far from the capital building.

4. If you were in the medical field; you’d be a bit jaded over this retardation too. Hospitals make more money if someone dies of Covid so the sensitivity of testing was HIGHLY increased for anyone that passed. Death counts of “Covid” are far lower than what was reported. If the government decided to pay a few thousand dollars to hospitals for dog every attack death; the media would whip it up to the point that people would be shooting dogs in the street.

@CourtJester I’m trying to help you. Don’t you want to get better?

@NostraDumbass
I’m golden. Thank you though.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676623
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.