Agnostic.com

2 2

LINK That's how ambulance services work in Russia.

Every democrat should use this video out of Russia. “This is you without Social Security and Medicare and Medicaid." (quoted from comment on Daily Kos)

This here is the future of the American people if republicans win the house and senate. A libertarian wet dream where no one’s life matters if you don’t have money. Say good by to Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, food stamps and ALL social services people need as a safety net. Republican love cruelty, they get off on people suffering. Like Mother Theresa said “Their suffering is beautiful, suffering brings them closer to God.”

Part of the reason I took SSI at 62 is a hope that, if Cons do win the so called elections (this year and 2024) they'll honor those of us already on it. Everyone else will lose it, however, because they've been quite clear that FDR's programs will end. I will choose suicide before reaching the stage depicted in video. Five fentanyl tablets, maybe more, and so long. I'm sure it will be even easier to get in the Christian Taliban nation. High demand and no punishment.

Make this a campaign issue for this year. Show your kids, grandkids, your friends (who claim to love you), especially and make it clear to them what losing SSI will mean for you. If they truly do love you then the economy no longer matters. They must vote and vote Dem down the ballot. If they don't then their love is pretend.

rainmanjr 8 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Sadly, you could probably find similar situations all over the United States. Probably most other countries. People with no family, no income, living in filth. Many of them are living on the streets of our cities. This is hardly a Russian problem. Of course ver there even the average peasant lives in what we would consider horrid conditions.

Absolutely. In fact, I included this video only as graphic reminder of what such circumstances look like. Kind of like the black lung picture on cigarette packages. Such horror is an abstract to most Americans so they need to actually see it.

[dailykos.com]

For those who missed this link in a @snytiger comment I'll post it, again, here. My thoughts are that this is a grave threat for Dems. Cons will declare having found the machines were rigged and "prove" Dem fraud to steal 2020. They will be likely be successful at then controlling the elections in red states (if not the entire nation) and we have Theocracy by 2025. I think they will just take over in Nov of 2024.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676762
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.