Agnostic.com

1 1

So Uncle Sam can't protect its war salesmen & citizens in Ukraine?

As a result of senior Ukrainians meeting with foreign armaments sales people Russia naturally disrupted the meeting with a well aimed missile. I wonder why? Could it have anything to do with not wanting fresh & repaired weapons & armaments killing Russians & Russian speakers living in the Donbass region?

"Commenting on the US embassy’s alert on Telegram on Thursday, Russian Foreign Ministry’s spokeswoman Maria Zakharova wrote that the diplomats omitted to mention “that Washington is supplying the Kiev regime with US weapons which is provoking the continuation of the conflict and people’s deaths.”

US embassy in Kiev issues security alert [rt.com]
And for those doubting the veracity of the RT report here direct from the source: [ua.usembassy.gov]

FrayedBear 9 July 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Obviously you have never been a war zone.

No. I'm a human being not a label.

@FrayedBear Labels have nothing to do with the obvious analysis.

@Alienbeing you just called me a "war zone" - ydt (you daft twat).
As for analysis the evidence shows that this is a situation manipulated by America & continues to manipulate & fuel the situation for US interest, not Ukrainian nor Russian.

@FrayedBear Try harder to figure it out.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:676838
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.