Agnostic.com

7 1

Are you a gamer?

If so what kinds of games do you play? What systems do you play on? What are some of your all-time favorites?

NachtKoenigin 3 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

With any spare time I have, I attempt to be. Because I don't have much time I usually play easier escapist games from the Elder Scrolls, Fallout, and Arkham series on my Xbox. I have been planning on starting Dragon Age: Inquisition or Witcher 3 when I will have more time this summer. My favorite game that I play now is a tie between Arkham City and Fallout: NV - though Oblivion is a close third - however, my favorite game of all time is an old PS2 game called Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy I love Ancient Egypt and this was one of my first open world games I ever played so the nostalgia is strong!

Yes I play ps4 and a bit of pc but I'm more into xbox I love strat games not into cod anymore my last fav is black ops 3. All time favs are the legends of zelda series, splinter cell, sonic over mario, and soul reaver

Yea it broke my heart when Razel got sucked into the blade in the 3 game.

I play PS4, GameCube, and PC games right now.
My all time favorite games the Jak and Daxter trilogy, The Last of Us, and Sonic Adventure Battle 2 (for nostalgia lol).

Used to be. I found, after years of WoW, that I was wasting my life away.

Yes. PS4, PC, table top.

Minesweeper and Freecell at lunch on a PC. I go way back to Caves and then went through MUDs and MOOs; I even wrote a MUD for phones before there were smart phones, but then I realized I don't really like computer games that much.

Yup. I play on a PS4 and my favorites are Fallout, Bloodborne, Dishonored, the recent Batman Arkham games, the first few Silent Hill games, and pretty much the Zelda and Metroid franchises.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6771
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.