Agnostic.com

5 11

LINK Judge allows man to represent estate of aborted fetus to sue his ex-wife for terminating pregnancy

Just think! 🤔🤔🤔🤔 We're just getting started with the crazies. 👍

SCOTUS has given license to every batshit crazy person and Judge in America, to bombard and overwhelm a legal system that's already in such disrepair that it's nearly nonfunctional, with the absurdities associated with a clump of cells being allowed (legally speaking) "personhood" rights.

#shameful

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out. I'm glad I don't have to fight this one out.

Too bad the present SCROTUS members aren't smart enough to realize how they have brought this once distinguished court to it's knees.

@Gwendolyn2018 I now see the connection with knees and work of god. Sometimes I'm a bit slow.

@Gwendolyn2018 Obviously. Where would some of us men be without a smart woman in our lives!?

Ever heard of reductio ad absurdum?

This is almost too easy a way to fight their stupid laws. Just sit back and watch.

Lying sacks of shit that lied Under Oath....

FUCK! I was really hoping that bit of crazy would get tossed.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677293
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.