Agnostic.com

2 0

So those of you supporting Ukraine are also supporting child abusers?

Russia sounds the alarm over children listed by Ukraine as enemies [rt.com]

FrayedBear 9 July 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only you would continuously quote RT.

Ever notice the only replies you get are not favorable to your post?

Ever notice that your opinions are rarely supported?

@FrayedBear No because my opinions (espicially as respect you) are very much supported. If you don't recognize that you should ask your nurse for more meds.

I see that you now are back to using child labour in your factories. As usual I learnt from RT but will give you the Reuters report as you are so pathetically indoctrinated to believing the inaccuracy of RT -

[reuters.com]

@Alienbeing I see that it is now reported that the Ukrainian president you support is widely regarded as being corrupt. [consortiumnews.com]

@FrayedBear You see nothing except the four walls of your nursing home.

@Alienbeing you are like a boring stale fart in a lift travelling without stop over 50 floors.

@FrayedBear If I was I would still be much better than you.

Go move to Russia if you love it so fucking much.

barjoe Level 9 July 21, 2022

Ah so you're also one of the pedophiles preying on Ukrainian children are you Joe?

British pedophiles target Ukrainian refugee children [rt.com]

@FrayedBear I'm not a fucking pedophile and I'm not a fucking Brit. RT IS TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT.

@barjoe just because they don't mention Americans in the article doesn't mean that they are or are not working hand in glove or in this case down the knickers of juveniles.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:677825
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.