Agnostic.com

2 1

No smoke without fire? Just how corrupt is Zelenski?

"The portrait of the Ukraine president as a democratic paragon whitewashes the real Zelensky and conceals a vast web of corruption and international skullduggery of which Ukraine is situated in the center."

[consortiumnews.com]corrupt/

FrayedBear 9 July 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If Zelensky was the most corrupt person in the world that would not justify Russian invasion of another country.

What was the USA excuse for all the invasions that it has undertaken in your lifetime Alien?
What you never decried those invasions? Why is that?

Deflecting is virtually an admittance to ignorance and or indoctrination. Blindly or purposely? Which one of these attributes leads you towards misunderstanding Putin's reasons, and, accepting the funding and support of this new fascist movement our government is responsible for? But then there is that one other attribute left. Which would be that you're openly admitting that fascism is your preferred ideology.

@William_Mary 😉 haven't you noticed from his avatar that a phrenologist would have a field day with the lumps & bumps on the alien's head. I don't know if the practice was sufficiently refined by the 3rd Reich's phrenologists to be able to definitively & conclusively identify fascists from jews, unionists or homosexuals.

[en.wikipedia.org]

😁

@FrayedBear No reason necessary, if we want to invade we do it, and we don't care if you approve.

@FrayedBear, @William_Mary No deflection involved.

@Alienbeing seemingly you never fail to ignorantly prove my points. That's putting it respectfully anyways. Being I'm fairly certain there's a purposeful cynical nature driving you.

@Alienbeing "No reason necessary, if we want to invade we do it, and we don't care if you approve." - you are like a boring stale fart in a lift travelling without stop over 50 floors irrational, irresponsible & stupid¹.

@William_Mary I've never seen you make a point.

@William_Mary, @FrayedBear Just a reminder that you approval is not necessary nor even sought.

Ever looked at Australia?

Petter Level 9 July 23, 2022

Lol. An ex PM, the Catholic Budgie smuggler, went over to teach Zelensky.

Quite correct Petter - Australia - a country founded on corruption & stolen from its FNP.

It was not until 1992 that the Australian Court overturned Terra Nullius in what has become known as the Mabo case & decision.
[nma.gov.au]

I stand with FrayedBear proudly knowing he constantly voices opposition to his governments role on the world stage as collaborators within crimes on humanity of all variations. He genuinely recognizes that behind his government lays a mirrored image that all western government's hold behind them having committed various crimes on humanity in the name of colonialism worldwide. Just as yours. Ever look at your own? Which has centuries of related fascism behind it. European colonialism is the mother of fascism. And she has been spreading it around the globe for centuries. And with the injection of all western governments fertilization they produced another baby in Ukraine in 2014 virtually by the same means they created WWll. Thankfully, Putin, the militia of the 2 republics of the Donbass regions, and the Chechens, are about to put that baby in a grave. Once again, like with WWll, the world should be thanking Russian's for stopping fascist genocides.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678070
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.