Agnostic.com

3 1

Best Apocalypse Ever!!!
Trudeau has had covid four times, Biden twice and Fauci. All have had 4 or more shots. Every unvaxxed person I know has not ever gotten the covid.

All these so called leaders , one would think they would set an example of health and freedom, pretty well the opposite.

Please take more lethal injection and don't bother reporting for the majority of their side effects. Its because the medical pharmaceutical highest profiteering corporation gives no responsibility for injury or death , excellence for all you Dr Evils, . I'm cheering on the millions of other species, because these human deserve what they get. It funny reporting all these freak shows.

Castlepaloma 8 July 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You'll notice that none of them are dead. You may have been misinformed about the value of vaccines.

They were highly likely took the pure saline shots, don't want to set off alarms too fast. On top of that they have a 99.89 chance of survival. Unlike in my area, a person will die in a year, a 100 times greater by heart disease than covid. As covid patients hog the hospital beds and record lost of treatment and heart surgery. In my day the numbers of deaths for flu or pneumonia is much greater than covid in death toll. We just stay home until we were well again. Not shut down the entire world like it was the black plaque.

You "do not know them" ANYMORE because they are dead or majorly disabled, you blind fool!

Well, that can't be backed up by any proof , at all. It's all headed the opposite way with vaccines being the spreaders of harm.

The most dangerous viruses in the modern world are misinformation viruses. I wish there was a vaccine for those.

I am just fine.

@BDair nope

At least I did not have my health ruined by a vaccine injury like this young lady.
Maddie, then 12 years old, received the first dose of experimental Pfizer mRNA in late December 2020. The second dose came on January 20, 2021. She was a clinical trial participant for Pfizer experiments on 12 to 15-year-olds at Cincinnati Children’s Hospital in a division aptly named the Gamble Vaccine Research Center. Stephanie’s bet on “science” cost young Maddie any semblance of a normal future.
[thecovidblog.com]

Say what you want about the vaccines and their effectiveness, at least they got us out of all those stupid lockdowns and restrictions. Actually you anti-vax types owe us a.thank you........

All those united billionaire hijacked the masses by mass hsyposia and mass hysteria programed meat puppets. Is to a level of
jumping from the fire into the frying pan.
For its a plandemic, not about your health and your freedom, at all , it's all fear based.

@Castlepaloma You’re hilarious😂😂

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678205
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.