Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Trump Says 'Americans Kneel to God' As Christian Nationalism Grows in GOP

Former President Donald Trump said during a speech on Saturday that "Americans kneel to God" alone, as the concept of Christian nationalism continues to gain traction among conservatives.

Trump made the comment while speaking at an event in Tampa, Florida, held by Turning Point USA, a student conservative group, and posted a clip of it on his Truth Social account. ...

snytiger6 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Can I refuse to kneel to Anyone? For now, I guess.......

Getting down on your knees doesn’t automatically imply worship. There are other options while you’re down there.

@NostraDumbass wish in one hand, spit in the other, see what fills up the fastest......

Even if God and Jesus existed, in the way the Bible says they did, Trump wouldn't know either of them if they bit him in the ass!

I believe he meant kneel to him. Since, he believes he is a deity.

I think you meant to say deity...

@TomMcGiverin damn autocorrect.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678358
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.