Agnostic.com

5 11

For those of you who lay sleepless last night in worry over my a/c, it is fixed! And cheaply fixed!

Now, to stem the mouse invasion. Five were dispatched in the last two nights and I found their ingress to the house

Gwendolyn2018 9 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. It helps me remember how fantastically tiny my problems are.

Well done. My loft always seems to be very attractive, I have had mice several times, rats three, two bad wasp years in the last twenty or so, with several nests each time, and a swarm of bees, which died and left a heap of their dead behind.

In one way however I have been lucky because I have never had bats. In the UK you just have to hope, that you do not get bats, because you are not allowed by law to evict them, or even block their entrance.

I wonder if the comfort of the ac is the attraction?

It's always nice to get a cheap fix on an expensive appliance, and an honest HVAC person is a real gem. I hope the mouse situation is permanently gone as well.

@Gwendolyn2018 That's a lucky find!

Yay! I can sleep tonight! ❤️

(glad you got it fixed)

skado Level 9 July 25, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678423
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.