Agnostic.com

3 5

LINK 8-Year-Old Boy Handcuffed By Police AGAIN - YouTube

Cops put an 8 year old in hand cuffs for a crime that the police department admits never happened.

redbai 8 July 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unbelievable

bobwjr Level 10 July 26, 2022

Is there not any actual police work for these officers that they now have to target children? Would they want their own children to be treated this way?
Should they not have taken the opportunity to create a teaching moment?
Police are just bullies with guns. And they wonder why people hate them.

Betty Level 8 July 26, 2022

Scare the crap out of every person of colour. Ensure that they are terrified of and hate authority as they grow up. Push them to revolt against the government, as that gives us an excuse to kill the whole goddamn lot of them.

@anglophone It makes me furious that instead of trying to solve the problems they create them. All they have in the end is a cycle of hate and violence that grows. Gone are the days of the friendly and helpful police officer. Society is no longer evolving, it is crashing.

Look at the cop in that picture. The fucker is fucking LAUGHING!

He would be "laughing" from the other end of this torso if I had my way with him.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678442
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.