Agnostic.com

4 8

LINK The Supreme Court Is Making America Ungovernable

The West Virginia v. EPA ruling signals a future in which no one in power has the ability to tackle the biggest issues society faces. ...

snytiger6 9 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have often said , as a country we should have let the South go. Then there would be different issues. American Africans would be escaping to freedom, the bible would be an imposed religion south of the Mason Dixon line. Sperm would be considered people. Ooops. Too many to control. Unless we make self- gratification illegal. ala the Catholic Church. Nope. Doesn't work. So change that to ovas. Ovas will be considered people. There is only one a month so force pregnancy would be required for every ova shed.

I wish I was a lawyer, I could have a great time seeing the bastards. They cannot think past the end of their fearless leaders nose.

That's their plan. An ungoverned America is a Christian Nationalist America.

The plan all along. Ask Moscow Mitch.

The Supreme Court is the only bright spot we have in Washington. It’s Biden and the crazy democraps who are the problem.

@Trajan61 Well Mr. Trajan61, we will just have to disagree on this one also. You have an opinion as do we all. I now understand your opinions & how they are derived much better than before our exchanges. I appreciate your educating me on a position in politics that seems to me based upon theories & ethics from unsound sources. Please do not fall off of the edge of the Earth along with Running Man Josh Hawley. Show me that fist again Josh! Hugs.

@Mooolah I do support women's right to an abortion but think that should have been decided by a vote of the people instead a court. If it ever comes up for a vote here in Oklahoma I plan on voting for it.

@Trajan61 Oklahoma voters can initiate state statutes. You can gather voters’ signatures to put the issue on the ballot so voters can adopt it. Find an organization that’s collecting signatures. Check with OK League of Women Voters or the Secretary of State.

OK LWV is at 720 W Wilshire Blvd Ste 101I, Oklahoma City, OK 73116

@Trajan61 Name calling is the first and last resort of those who can't form logical arguments.

@Mooolah By the way Moolah I consider your sources which influenced your decision on your politics to be unsound.

@Trajan61 And, most of us consider your sources on politics to be unsound.

@Trajan61 Thank you sir. Now should gay folks be permitted to glean all of the benefits our government & culture bestow upon marriage of straight people as dictated by some's interpretation of religious doctrine. End of life decisions. Inheritance. Tax benefits. Insurance. coverage. I have my fingers crossed. =0}

@Mooolah Yes they should have all the rights that other people have but biological men should not be allowed to compete against women. And minors should not undergo sex change procedures or drug treatments for the purpose of changing their sex.

@Trajan61 Well we agree on this also. This is why we need a 3rd party. Fiscal conservative, Social liberal (tolerant, progressive ???whatever) So do we change the age of "minors" at puberty when the gender hormones are very active in determining one's appearance ie breasts, beards, voices?? Then is the shower room issue when one is taking swimming or other sports. very complicated. But we Americans are THE most diverse in history without constant warfare. We have hate crimes but not as policy as in the past. We can correct our errors.

@Trajan61 I posted prior, but it isn't here so....My sources are Christian Science Monitor, Al Jezera, NPR, PBS, The Guardian, Business Week, Fortune, El Norte and High Times. =0}

@Mooolah Al Jezera, NPR, PBS, The Guardian and high times are all very left wing so no wonder your political views are so radical.

Also Vice & BBC. Oh I know I am radical. But I still enjoy differences of opinion that you provide. And I like exposing people to a different opinion, but not "alternate facts". Different is not wrong. But Moonies? Really? I tried News Max but they hire sexual harasser Marv Halpern so I'm outta there. Pox Spews is owned by a person who founded a fortune on scandal rags. Not a highly reliable source. Mostly opinion. So we agree on abortion, cannabis, marriage equality, probably racial equality (as us liberals made it possible, probably interacial marriage, Ukraine, equal pay for women.. We disagree on how to fix the economic issues & what to do about it. How's the weather out there I watch the western half of OK weather as I own property in Colorado. Climate change much? Open irrigation still draining the Ogalala Aquafer? ENQUIRING minds want to know!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678523
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.