Agnostic.com

3 3

Did I win the lottery? According to my crystal ball (Internet) the answer is "service unavailable"

FvckY0u 8 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well. Lottery is really 50/50 odds. So it's not a bad thing. Try again 😀

Hey there, I know this is a bit late, but I just wanted to chime in and say that, in some cases, you can actually verify the lottery winning numbers online. Of course, it depends on the specific lottery you played and where you purchased your ticket, but it's definitely worth looking into if you're unsure whether or not you won. In fact, I recently discovered the VA Lottery Results webpage, which is a great resource for anyone who played the Virginia Lottery. It provides all the latest winning numbers, as well as information on how to claim your prize if you did happen to win. It's definitely worth checking out if you're curious!

I tried to buy a ticket via the PA lottery website, but the website crashed. Oh well...guess I'm just destined to win the big jackpot next time. 😀

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678580
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.