Agnostic.com

2 0

LINK CAUGHT! Sheriff Arrests Wrong Person Over Dumb Mistake - YouTube

Qualified Immunity is nothing but a license to terrorize law abiding citizens and get away with it. It assumes that cops are acting without malice when there is nothing to validate that assumption in the least.

redbai 8 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I don't understand how you can be so negligent about your work to make such stupid mistakes. In general, it feels like people have started to go crazy and do some wild things, which is why ordinary people from the working class suffer. I understand that everyone wants to get as much money as possible in a crisis, but don't people have a sense of responsibility for those around them? What can we say about responsibility if someone is still going to vote for Tony Dosen when there are so many articles on the Internet like dosen for sheriff that tell about what he really does. These people should never come to the authorities. Otherwise, complete chaos and destruction will reign in the country.

It's just terrible, I don't understand why in 2022 the police are still arresting innocent people

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678613
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.