Agnostic.com

9 15

A good example of the idiocy of religion

richiegtt 8 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think they have been at this long enough to have it figured out.

My father must have been more religious than I thought; because he always said talking to me was like talking to a brick wall.

Funny, my mom would say that about me. One day I responded with 'well, you built this wall'.. It took a few days before I could sit down without pain after that one. My smart ass mouth learned soon after that. 😏

Makes a lot of sense don’t it. 🤪🤣😂

As we all know there are many problems with religion. But before you post something ridiculous like this you might want to look into the reason that it's done, it's called "research" which very few people do about things these days, but here's the truth:
"... the Jewish practice of coming to the site to mourn and bemoan the destruction of the Temple and the loss of national freedom it symbolized."

lerlo Level 8 July 28, 2022

I am mocking the concept of prayer .The western wall is traditionally used by the Jews for prayer AND mourning .Praying and mourning are not the same as far as I am concerned.

@richiegtt you were mocking the concept of where it was being done and I explained why. It's not all about prayer

The cow kicked Nelly in the belly in the barn.
It didn't do him any good.
It didn't do him any harm.

BD66 Level 8 July 28, 2022

Incredible how the power of religion and the fear of questioning it will prevent one from utilizing common sense and logic .

bebe12 Level 6 July 27, 2022

And WAIL! 😂

Yup, sure sounds like organized religion there.

Stupid

bobwjr Level 10 July 27, 2022
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678698
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.