Agnostic.com

4 3

@Pralina, thought of you this morning when I read this (dog in the handbag, not the heels!). Anytime I see a Pit-bull type dog when I am walking Barnie, I go on high alert defensive mode. Even more so since the attack by one last month. Take care my friend!
The following was written by my Facebook friend, Honey Blossom :

So those who know me know I wear heels 👠 everyday all day don’t care what occasion it is I rock my heels. I can run in heels I can jump in heels..
but as I was returning from my shopping trip to my hotel 🏨 I stumble upon a loose pit bull and this thing and I had a staring contest at first so I start backing up and this thing starts first
Walking slowly so then I start looking for the closest car to jump onto and I hear someone yell out bitch run that dog bites.
I’m like really so then my ass starts running mind you running with five shopping bags in hand and plus my small dog in my $800 purse.
So as I’m running I hear this thing really picking up the speed. I get on top of some random person car and I’m sitting there searching for my phone.
Guess what my dog doing barking at this big ass fucker. I’m like girl shush you isn’t that bad you maybe spoiled but that thing eat you in two seconds so such and help me find my phone.

So anywho skip to find my phone. I’m on the phone with the emergency department.

What’s you’re emergency.

Me.) yeah hi I need animal control plus I’m need someone to bring me a Margarita while on the way here.

Lady.) mam what seem to be the problem

Me.) as I’m spraying this dog in the face with pepper spray. Well there this big ass pit bull who just tried to eat my ass. And currently my ass is on someone car and I’m sure once they see me on the car they’ll be asking so many questions.

Lady.) mam is the dog acting aggressive

Me.) no shit, I just said it tried to eat me

Lady.) we’ll be sending someone to your location

Me.) thankyou be sure they bring me a Margarita while on the way because my ass will be sitting up here until someone arrive and I’ll be spraying this fucker everytime it tries to jump on the car

Me.) me once again telling my dog shush because she isn’t no baddy because she a two bite meal no question asked

Lady.) you have your dog with you?

Me.) no shit lady she a small little thing what the hell she going to do besides bark and look adorable in her outfit

Guy across the street.) asking me if I’m okay?

Me.) no do you not see this big ass pit bull trying to eat me

Guy.) he like oh shit that’s the dog that’s a dog fighting dog

Me.) oh fucken great dude thanks for telling me it’s a dog fighting dog while I’m up here with my small dog that be like lunch to it.

Him.) he takes off running

Me.) still on phone waiting so I start singing I will survive while watching this shithead circle the car like a damn shark me takes my knife out and I said I dare your ass you get up here you and I are going to have a hell of a fight up here that’s for sure.

Me.) well finally animal control arrives

Animal control.) you okay mam

Me.) oh yeah I’m fine you know just been up here for a while waiting for you and trying to not been oh EATEN by this dog.

Animal control.) we will take care it

Me.) oh that’s great about time because It’s not like you know I got use the bathroom or anything while been sitting up here getting circled by a pit bull who tried to eat me or anything you know.

Long story short they caught it had them drive me to my hotel with all my bags and them get me a Margarita while at it too .

Lesson of the day be sure to always be close by a car to get away from a pit bull. Yes I left the person my number on there windshield and already gave them five thousand to go get the car fixed and detailed out as an extra of me using there car as a sitting place.

Barnie2years 8 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Diego will had made friends w the Pit and the pit will had follow me home 😂😂😂😂

I have had friends that have had Pit Bulls and they were the nicest friendliest dogs. Of course, they are intimidating, their solid muscle. You had heals on, great weapons, swing as hard as you can and hit them in the top of the head.
The first time I went to my friends house and met his dog, I was intimidated, but I though I would just stand there and talk calmly with the dog. He sat and then walked away in the same direction I was going to get to the front door. My friend has three girls and I learned that when they were going to school, the bus would pull up open the door and the dog would get on the bus as every child would pet it, it would then get off the bus and it would proceed.
This friend lived out away from town and also had a half wolf dog, he was great and easy to be with. But I would not want to get him riled up.

Seems like everyone here has Pits. Scary as hell.

Yesterday while walking, I encountered a couple walking a pit bull type dog. The dog was lunging and straining on a leash. The idiot man needed to shorten the leash.

Instantly I scrambled off the sidewalk, giving them a wide berth. Stopped to warily watch them pass.

"He's friendly!" the man called.

"That's what they ALL say," I retorted. "While hiking, I have been attacked by seven dogs."

I carry a bicycle pump on my bike. I use it for dogs more than I use it for air.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678775
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.