Agnostic.com

1 2

Free Julian Assange & cease his torture thus proving that you believe in democracracy & the rights of the individual human being.

Embedded within this report is a 76 minute video of a recent rally in Canberra together with recorded videos from 3 others.
If what the participants say is heard and understood by all the people living on this planet the 80% of those people will condemn American, British & Australians or anyone else wanting Julian Assange persecuted as he has been and continues to be persecuted by criminals trying to prevent their individual prosecution under international law.

[consortiumnews.com]

FrayedBear 9 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

For me this is a test for new PM Albo: stand up or fold to the Yanks. Truth is, The Greens aside, both parties in power prattle the same cliche, 'we stand shoulder to shoulder with America.' Fuck I hate it, and how do you stand shoulder to shoulder with someone while constantly kissing their arse?
I'm hoping for a bit of resolve from Australia but I'm a realist about the obsequious truth of the AUS USA alliance.

You can only stand shoulder to shoulder & simultaneously kiss arse by using the lips of your foreskin. As most Australians are circumcised this makes it impossible.

@FrayedBear

That sounds like they sucking Satan's dong.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:678996
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.