Agnostic.com

8 0

This is scary. The war in Ukraine was largely because Biden crossed Russia's red line, and now China is warning Biden not to do the same? We don't need another war involving a nuclear power. Xi Tells Biden Not to ‘Play With Fire’ on Taiwan in 2-Hour Call: [news.antiwar.com]

Druvius 8 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

WTF is this drivel?

"Biden crossed Russia's red line" !!! 😮 could you pls EXPLAIN this !

Diaco Level 7 July 30, 2022

This covers some of it. Putin made it clear that Russia wouldn't allow Ukraine to enter NATO and station first strike weapons next to Russia's heartland, no more than the US allowed Russian first strike weapons in Cuba. [original.antiwar.com]

What scares me everything I have read states that Pelosi's trip to Taiwan is totally up to her.
I don't trust that corrupt, psycho bitch who's ego will drag the US into conflict

puff Level 8 July 30, 2022

IMO, every tribe has alpha males and they want alpha partners.

To get alpha partners they have to have something.

The rest of us? Let’s fasten our seat belts

WOW, the insanity here is great.

WTF? Biden was probably in bed when Russia crossed border and began their crusade West and South. He had nothing to do with Putin’s obsession over Ukraine but he did respond with swift determination and action. He reunited NATO and energized America’s leadership. That was pretty impressive, following 45 (who nearly buried it), so I’ll chalk it up to a win (so far).

If you look back at who paid Hunter Biden the millions; this was 100% predictable.
But hey; I’m just a conspiracy theorist….

Don't blame President Biden for Russia attacking Ukraine.

No, I just blame him for ignoring Russia's legitimate security concerns, and he is 100% to blame for doing everything he can to prolong the war instead of trying to end it. It's a US proxy war now, Ukraine is bleeding to further Washington's goals.

@Druvius Russia Russia said nothing when the Baltic States joined NATO. Ukraine has asked to join NATO but we're denied several times.

Ukraine's valuable resources and southern seacoast ports had a lot to do with this invasion. Then there is Putin's legacy concerns.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679001
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.