Agnostic.com

2 3

I recently told my dispatcher that I had read more on monkey pox and saw the pics of the infection that is now coming our way. He rolled his eyes and walked off. It is the same thing him and others did when Covid first came around. I find it strange that he and others can easily believe in something developed as a weapon of war and it escaped into the populous somehow but they cannot believe in diseases that come from unclean conditions. This is not smallpox of chickenpox but if you get it you will be quarantined until the sores all heal up.

DenoPenno 9 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

From the report emailed to drs this morning, 98% of infection recorded thus far is from gay men. The other 2% is coming from mostly from kids and family members in extended and continual close contact.
It won’t be nearly as wide spread.

I would guess above your dispatchers pay grade. Try your safety rep or manager.

puff Level 8 July 30, 2022
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:679115
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.